It’s your cooperative, we want to hear from you!
At this meeting, you will be presented with :
- the financial portrait of your co-operative whose fiscal year ended October 31, 2020;
- three proposed changes to the by-laws;
- elections for three director positions.
Please note that simultaneous translation will be available during the video conference, upon request.
In order to authenticate members, only registered participants will receive participation instructions. To take part in the Virtual AGM, you will need an email address, an Internet connection and a smartphone or computer. If you do not have an Internet connection, it will be possible to attend by phone only, with fewer features. You must register no later than March 19, by filling out the online form available here.
In the days prior to the AGM, registrants will receive an email containing :
- the application download link, the login link and their unique access code;
- a user guide to familiarize themselves with the platform.